October 27, 2013

Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog! Excited to say that I am working on big changes for my business and hope to gain  great customers along the way, so far so good!

I am currently working on custom orders up until the first or second week of December as the 15th is my oldest son's birthday and I will be preparing for that and Christmas shortly after that, so if you are looking to get an order in I would act now. During my holiday break I plan on writing out all my plans for the beginning of the new year and working on designs. I have all these awesome ideas for so many different items and no time to squeeze in to work on them.

If you are making a larger order, 5-9 items and 10+ items, you will receive a discount, please message me at stylebysommer@gmail.com or through messaging on Facebook to get a quote. At some point I will need to stop taking custom orders and will keep that updated here and on the FB page.

Also currently offering gift wrapping for an additional fee of $10 for up to 3 items per order and $15 for up to 8 items and $20 for anything more. Gift wrapping will include coordinating tissue paper inside of a clothing box with coordinating ribbon wrapped around the outside with a note if you wish to include one and can be shipped either to you or your gift's recipient at your request.

Lastly, next Friday through Sunday my family and I will be busy, busy, busy moving so I won't be around much that weekend. Thanks for stopping by and stayed tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment