February 5, 2014

Rainbow Skirt

Have you ever bought some yarn with no project(s) in mind just because you couldn't resist it? I often have to walk away from all the pretty yarn while telling myself, "You don't need it." repeatedly and sometimes that doesn't work. Which is what happened in the case of this lovely yarn. I justified this purchase by buying it at a local shop and not a big box store...see? Win win.

Anyway, I bought this yarn awhile back and could not decide what to make with it right away. 

Pretty Rainbow Yarn
Bernat Mosaic Psychedelic 

            I eventually decided to make a newborn skirt out of it...even though I have only boys and no newborn. :p But it was super fun to work up and watch the color changes. Now to write up the pattern for it and publish my FIRST ever pattern! 

Newborn Skirt
Didn't it just turn out adorable!? Now if I only had a model for it.... 
Stay tuned for the FREE pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment